Because I am a planner and project manager. Also because I read all books really fast and then hang around other people asking, "where are you?" and "what just happened? and trying to see if they can guess what's going to happen next without giving anything away.
Sooo, a rough guide! Feel free to say this doesn't work or you know, if you also finish the book in one day, and then we all do, we don't have to use this. And can start a new book sooner. But I thought it might help us to know what to post on when!
- Acquire book
- Discuss cover art
- Discuss jacket comments
- Any interesting interviews or links
- Origin Story
- Growing Up and Liking It
- All Girls Must Be Everything
- Delaware County Summer Showtime!
- That's Don Fey
- Climbing Old Rag Mountain
- Young Men's Christian Association
- The Windy City, Full of Meat
- My Honeymoon, Or a Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again Either
- The Secrets of Mommy's Beauty
- Remembrances of Being Very Very Skinny
- Remembrances of Being a Little Bit Fat
- A Childhood Dream, Realized
- Peeing in Jars with Boys
- I Don't Care if You Like It
- Amazing, Gorgeous, Not Like That
- Dear Internet
- 30 Rock: An Experiment to Confuse Your Grandparents
- Sarah, Oprah, and Captain Hook
- There's a Drunk Midget in My House
- A Celebrity's Guide to Celebrating the Birth of Jesus
- Juggle This
- The Mother's Prayer for Its Daughter
- What Turning Forty Means to Me
Week 6 (Short week) - Sunday February 26th through Wednesday the 29th
- What Should I Do with My Last Five Minutes?
- Final Book Discussion