Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Happiness Project

Have any of you read The Happiness Project? One of my favorite book reviewing bloggers reviewed it today, and whenever she raves so much about a book, it makes me really want to read it. It was already on my 'to read' shelf on goodreads, but now I'd love to read it sooner. Perhaps we could read it together after Make the Bread, Buy the Butter? What do you guys think?


I really like the concept of finding happiness without going on some grand trip of self-discovery. I've always felt that we should be able to be happy in our every day lives.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm up for it! I follow Gertchen's blog, so I wonder how much will be new, but I think reading it in book form might be more helpful! I read the same review you did, and was struck by how the reviewer wanted her own copy so she could mark it up . . . this might be another one I buy in hard copy.

Lisa said...

*Gretchen