Monday, February 13, 2012

Bake the Bread, Buy the Butter

Hello Friends!

I went ahead and bought Jennifer Reese's book when I was buying some other stuff on Amazon. Also because I'm bad like that. It was $15 and free shipping so . . . yeah. What do you guys think of doing that book next? I know we're all done (Except Peter? Peter, come in Peter. This is Mission Control.) with Bossypants and remembered that we all liked the sound of BTB. But no worries if people don't like the idea, I wanted to buy it anyway. It has a recipe for making your own almond butter and storebought that stuff ain't cheap. Plus a bagel recipe she says is better than NY bagels. I need to try it.

I think a cookbook could be a fun one, especially if folks get into trying the recipes. I'm sad we don't live closer, it would be fun to have cooking and discussion nights!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that idea. My only problem is that I currently have The Knife of Never Letting Go checked out from the library. But I guess that's not really a big deal. I can just return it and check it out again when we decide to read it. :)

Jennie said...

Uh oh...another one with a 67 people long waiting list at the library. I suppose this would be a really good one to buy, though.